Cricut for Intermediate
This class is for those of you with Basic knowledge or have already taken our Beginner's Class. If you would like to learn the more advanced features or technique's using your Cricut Machine this class is for you.
What you will learn in this 2 hours course.
- Introduction to the different functions and how to navigate within Design Space.
- Learn about the advanced Tools and Buttons.
- Learn advanced functions on how to score, weld, slice, contour, offset and color sync.
- Learn how to use Cricut pens to write and draw.
- Learn to layer multiple colors of HTV (Iron on) and Adhesive Vinyl.
All supplies and equipment will be provided during the class.
- Please DO NOT bring any personal items from home (etc. cutting machines, supplies, vinyl, iPad, laptop or tools.
You agree to the following Requirements/Rules when booking your class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are late you will be asked to rescheduled. -No Exceptions.
- No cell phones. You will be asked to put your phone on silent.
- Please do not bring your children or spouses seats are only available for the registered person.
You must call to notify us during business hours
Monday - Friday 10am to 5pm
- 72 hour notice is REQUIRED for all cancellations No Refunds-(Store credit will be issued.)
- 24 hour notice is REQUIRED in order to reschedule.
- No Call/No Show will forfeit 50% off booking fee.