Cricut One on One
This class will be for those of you that would like a more slow pace and personal class setting than with a larger group.
This class is for either a Beginner or Intermediate student. The class setting will be based on your knowledge and experience using your Cricut Machine.
If you have any of the Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy you will be REQUIRED to bring your own personal machine and laptop for this class.
What you will learn in this 3 hours course.
- Learn the different functions and how to navigate within Design Space.
- Learn about the different Tools and Buttons.
- Learn how to Open and Save projects.
- Learn the basic functions in proper sizing, grouping, ungroup, duplicate, attach and flatten images.
- Learn how to use Text and Preloaded images in Design Space.
- Learn how to upload your own designs or purchased files from a third party.
- Learn about the different vinyl brands, proper temperature and settings for HTV (Iron on) and Adhesive Vinyl.
- Learn how to use HTV (Iron on) and Adhesive Vinyl.
Additional training provided if knowledge and experience is met.
- How to use Cricut Pens to write and draw
- Lean advanced functions on how to score, weld, slice, contour and offset.
- Advanced settings and tools.
All materials will be provided during the class.
- If you have any of the Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy you will be REQUIRED to bring your own personal machine and laptop for this class.
You agree to the following Requirements/Rules when booking your class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are late you will be asked to rescheduled. -No Exceptions.
- No cell phones. You will be asked to put your phone on silent.
- Please do not bring your children or spouses seats are only available for the registered person.
- 72 hour notice is REQUIRED for all cancellations No Refunds-(Store credit will be issued.)
- 24 hour notice is REQUIRED in order to reschedule.
- No Call/No Show will forfeit 50% off booking fee.