Silhouette For Beginner's
This class if for those of you who have little to no knowledge using a Silhouette Machine and want to learn how to navigate the functions in Silhouette Studio.
What you will learn in this 2 hours course.
- Introduction to the different functions and how to navigate within Silhouette Studio.
- Learn about the different Tools and Buttons.
- Learn how to Open, Close and Save projects.
- Learn the basic functions in proper sizing, grouping, ungroup, duplicate, cut and paste.
- Learn how to use Text and Upload images in Silhouette Studio.
- Learn how to upload your own designs or purchased files from a third party.
- Learn about the different vinyl brands, proper temperature and settings for HTV (Iron on) and Adhesive Vinyl.
- Learn how to use HTV (Iron on) and Adhesive Vinyl.
All supplies and equipment will be provided during the class.
- Please DO NOT bring any personal items from home (etc. cutting machines, supplies, vinyl, iPad, laptop or tools.
You agree to the following Requirements/Rules when booking your class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are late you will be asked to rescheduled. -No Exceptions.
- No cell phones. You will be asked to put your phone on silent.
- Please do not bring your children or spouses seats are only available for the registered person.
- 72 hour notice is REQUIRED for all cancellations No Refunds-(Store credit will be issued.)
- 24 hour notice is REQUIRED in order to reschedule.
- No Call/No Show will forfeit 50% off booking fee.