Silhouette One On One
This class will be for those of you that would like a more slow pace and personal class setting than with a larger group.
This class is for a Beginner student. The class setting will be based on your knowledge and experience using your Silhouette .
If you have any of the larger Silhouette Machines you will be REQUIRED to bring your own personal machine and laptop for this class.
What you will learn in this 3 hours course.
- Introduction to the different functions and how to navigate within Silhouette Studio.
- Learn about the different Tools and Buttons.
- Learn how to Open, Close and Save projects.
- Learn the basic functions in proper sizing, grouping, ungroup, duplicate, cut and paste.
- Learn how to use Text and Upload images in Silhouette Studio.
- Learn how to upload your own designs or purchased files from a third party.
- Learn about the different vinyl brands, proper temperature and settings for HTV (Iron on) and Adhesive Vinyl.
- Learn how to use HTV (Iron on) and Adhesive Vinyl.
All supplies and equipment will be provided during the class.
- If you have the larger machines than the 12" wide you will be required to bring your own machine and laptop.
You agree to the following Requirements/Rules when booking your class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are late you will be asked to rescheduled. -No Exceptions.
- No cell phones. You will be asked to put your phone on silent.
- Please do not bring your children or spouses seats are only available for the registered person.
- 72 hour notice is REQUIRED for all cancellations No Refunds-(Store credit will be issued.)
- 24 hour notice is REQUIRED in order to reschedule.
- No Call/No Show will forfeit 50% off booking fee.