Inkjet Printable Vinyl – Matte by StarCraft
There are no limitations with StarCraft’s Inkjet Printable Vinyl. Say goodbye to the solid colors of adhesive vinyl and the need to layer designs. Now you can just print your full-color design out using any standard inkjet printer (no laser printers) – no special ink required!
StarCraft Inkjet Printable Vinyl is a permanent self-adhesive vinyl with a matte finish. A glossy finish can be achieved with StarCraft’s Glossy UV Laminate applied on top of the printed design before for cutting.
Once printed, simply use print and cut technology with your die-cutting craft machine to cut around your image. Use the peel and stick method to apply your design to most smooth surfaces.
Please Note: Inkjet printable adhesive is thicker than standard vinyl and become a little more rigid when UV Laminate is applied. Larger, one-piece designs are recommended and avoid designs with small intricate details and cuts. DO NOT use transfer tape on un-coated inkjet printed designs as the transfer tape will likely remove some of the ink during the application process.
- Size: 8 ½” x 11”
- Finish: Matte
- Adhesive: Permanent Acrylic
- Note: Length/Width tolerance +/- 0.25
- Print in positive (DO NOT MIRROR). Print on the plain white side one sheet at a time.
- With craft cutter machine, cut around image.
- Clean and prep surface. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended
- Peel and stick image to surface.
- Will adhere to most hard surfaces including plastic, wood, glass, metal, ceramic and more.
- Most consumer inkjet printers – do not use Laser Printers
- Cricut®, Silhouette, Graphtec, Brother ScanNCut etc. - and many other craft cutters.
LIFE & DURABLITY
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Outdoor Durability: 1-2 Years depending on exposure.