Inkjet Printable Transfer Vinyl for Light Materials by StarCraft
There are no limitations with StarCraft’s Inkjet Printable Transfer Vinyl. Say goodbye to the solid colors of heat transfer vinyl and the need of layering designs. Now you can just print your full-color design out using any standard inkjet printer (no laser printers) – no special ink required!
StarCraft Inkjet Printable Transfer Vinyl is a permanent heat transfer vinyl designed specifically for light colored materials ranging from white to about lighter pastel colors. The unique polymer StarCraft uses transfers the printed image to the garment. When applying to colored garments you may see the polymer where no ink is printed around the image--this will fade and soften after the garment is washed once or twice.
These printable HTV sheets can be cut using some die-cutting craft machine or you can cut simple shapes with scissors. Peel printable heat transfer vinyl from the backing paper or use heat transfer mask before pressing.
- Size: 8 ½” x 11”
- Finish: Matte
- Backing: Green logo
- Note: Length/Width tolerance +/- 0.25
- Print in positive (DO NOT MIRROR). Print on the plain white side one sheet at a time.
- With craft cutter machine or scissors, cut around image.
- Apply masking & cover with transfer cover sheet
- Peel HTV sheet form the backing paper or use heat transfer mask before pressing
- Heat Press: Preheat garment 2-3 seconds, apply high pressure at 375°F for 30 seconds
- Peel hot
- 100% Cotton, Polyester/Cotton blends, 100% Polyester, Leather, Lycra®/Spandex
- Cricut®, Silhouette, Graphtec, Brother ScanNCut etc. - and many other craft cutters.
- Most consumer inkjet printers – do not use Laser Printers
LIFE & DURABLITY
- Recommended Washing Instructions: Wait 24hrs, turn garment inside out, machine wash cold with mild detergent, do not bleach, dry at a low heat dryer setting (hang dry recommended).
- If ironing, do NOT iron directly on the applied image.