Sublimation for Beginner's
If you are new to Sublimation this class will be perfect for you to learn the fundamentals, printers and techniques.
What you will learn in the 2 hours course.
- Introduction to Sublimation 101 and cost of getting started.
- Learn about the different types of Sublimation printers, paper and inks.
- Tools and supplies needed to get started.
- Learn why pressure, temperatures and poly coated substrates are important
- How to trouble shoot and what to look for when doing sublimation.
- Learn to how to sublimate on a shirt, mouse pad and other sublimation blanks.
All supplies and equipment will be provided during the class.
- Please DO NOT bring any personal items from home (etc. machines, supplies, sublimation blanks, prints, iPad, laptop or tools.
You agree to the following Requirements/Rules when booking your class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- If you are late you will be asked to rescheduled. -No Exceptions.
- No cell phones. You will be asked to put your phone on silent.
- Please do not bring your children or spouses seats are only available for the registered person.
You must call to notify us during business hours
Monday - Friday 10am to 5pm
- 72 hour notice is REQUIRED for all cancellations No Refunds-(Store credit will be issued.)
- 24 hour notice is REQUIRED in order to reschedule.
- No Call/No Show will forfeit 50% off booking fee.